Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Penguin Family


Hello Everyone,

I have been having fun with the LDRS North Pole Set of Rubber Stamps and matching dies.  Well this little fellow is just so darn cute I had to stamp him a few times. After I coloured him I cut him out using the matching die set, just so easy.    I then decided we needed some party hats so I stamped out both types that come in the set, coloured them and again used the matching dies to cut them out.
Can you see the little stars dotted around the Igloo, they are also in the North Pole Stamp and Die set. How cool.  I added a little sparkle and project done.

The card shape was created using the January Dutch Doobadoo Igloo template, these will be due into Noor Design UK early January.  



Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x



1 comment:

Liz's creative corner said...

Sooooooooooooooo Coollllllllllllllllll, fab design, hugs Liz xx