Monday 15 February 2016

Tea for Three...

Good morning,

I have made a card using an image from the new CHA Little Darlings release coming to Noor Design UK hopefully this week.  These cheeky chappies are called "Sweet Sugar Cube" and can be pre-ordered HERE.

The gorgeous papers are NEW from PION DESIGN's EASTER COLLECTION.  As usual they are versatile and can be used for more than the occasion suggests in the title.



Along the top is the teapot edge die cut using Pion Design papers and I left the die in place and used distress inks to highlight the embossed areas.

I added a gorgeous button etoile to the tag poking out on the right hand side.



I used the Pion Palette Pion White I and Pion Blue II and the Rolled Roses to make the flowers.



The sentiment is from the NEW CHA release Little Darlings Vintage Affections "Just Because" set.   You can pre-order HERE.  The sentiment was placed on the new die cut again from the Little Darlings release and can be pre-ordered HERE.



There are some quirky little stamps within the sentiment set and I used one on the corner of the image.

On the left hand side of the image I used one of the new border dies, distressed notebook border..


I added beautiful butterflies around the card.

I added the Circle Aperture and tucked under the beautiful papers.



Hugs Tracy x

Pion Design Papers Used which are all available at Live and Love Crafts:-

Easter Greetings - Forget Me Not 12x12 - PD7007
Easter Greetings - Borders PD7016
Easter Greetings - Angel of Spring PD7003
Easter Greetings - Forget Me Not 6x6 PD7106
Pion Palette White I PD6101
Pion Palette Blue II PD6110




4 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, gorgeous layout and so wonderful deco, I love all of them and the colour scheme.
Best regards Petra

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Tracy! Gorgeous image and I love the top border too. Judy x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card. X

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is so beautiful The stamp and flowers are so prefect loving it Love and hugs Carole x