Thursday 9 April 2015

Just Wavin' Hello


Good morning Everyone,

I have been playing with the new Card Art Boat Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and the new stamps and dies from Noor Design and thoroughly enjoyed making this boat.  All links are at the bottom of the post.




Here's the inside. I have stamped the seagull on the writing panel and the anchor on the righthand side of the boat.

I have embossed the text from the sentiment stamp set and added two of the smaller clouds from the cloud die set.

I added a little ship's wheel from the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Set




All the papers are from the new paper pad At The Sea, love them an it has two wood papers in the pad, two of the blue and two of the grey.



Tilda jumped on board, stamped on kraft and coloured with pencils, rather quickly I might add, lol.


I have used the wave die and add two diecuts from the paper.



I used the new Noor dies for the buoy and the anchor and added little glass beats on the anchor and little glass viahl.

I stamped "Just Wavin' Hello" also from the new stamp set onto the largest cloud out of the 3 die set.




The seagull and the compass are stamped onto kraft and embossed in white.


This was a really fun project, I hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



6 comments:

Louise said...

Wow!! Fabulous card, love the design and all the die cuts work perfectly as well as the stamp sets
hugs Louise

Sherry Rose said...

This is beautiful! I must tell you that I really appreciate the time you take to put the details of your project into the post, and the links! It really helps beginners, especially those of us who don't have shopping choices locally!

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous so different the colours are just gorgeous Its all wonderful loving these new products More for my wish list !! Love and hugs Carole x

Sharon said...

Love this Tracy. Fabulous image and a beautifully embellished design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, what a gorgeous card. I love the design and all the details you put on this card. The colours and everything is perfect.
LG Petra

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - so perfect inside and out! Love all those stunning nautical details.
Rebecca.
x