Monday 24 November 2014

Vintage Christmas Card

Morning Everyone,

I have a vintage card for you today made using the MajaDesign A Gift For You collection.  The theme set by Sandy at Live and Love Crafts this week is Snowflakes, right up my street, lol.



I have used pine cones and a cinamon stick and tied with twine.


I have used a Noor Design Merry Christmas Postcard Stamp.

The snowflake has a mini snowflake added to the centre with a dashing of snow tex.  These snowflakes are new arrivals to LLC.


I have used a new Pearl and Rhinestone Button and added to the centre of the Noor Design 8 Point die cut, perfect.

I have used the Noor Design  Die for the beautiful filagree fence.


I used the Dutch Doobadoo brick stencil and Dutch Doobadoo structure paste for the brickwork effect.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



10 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy,
WOW this card looks great and wonderful nostalgic. Made quite fantastic with great attention to detail. I like it very much !!!
LG Petra

Inkypinkydelights said...

Loving your card Tracey. Great layout and love all the layers. The addition of all those lovely detials including the Dutch Doobadoo just finishes it off nicely. Oh and I need that postcrd stamp! lol Judy x

laurigami said...

hello, your card is so gorgeous. I love his design. The image is lovely .
laurigami

Carole Pollard said...

just fabulous love the gorgeous traditional card Its taken e ages to take in all the fab embellishments loving the gate and sentiment love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

Just gorgeous! x

Teresa said...

What a stunning card, I love how you can use so many things yet it all fits together perfectly, it's a work of art. xx

Teresa said...

What a stunning card, I love how you can use so many things yet it all fits together perfectly, it's a work of art. xx

Teresa said...

I'm not sure if my comment worked earlier, Tracy this is superb! I just love it. xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Totally gorgeous! I love the vintage image and your fantastic embellishments.
Rebecca.
x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Another stunner Tracey. Love the vintage touch. Just gorgeous Hun.
Hugs Jennifer xx