Friday 1 August 2014

Stitching at LLC and Winner of the Candy..

Morning Everyone,

It's been a long week so I am thankful today is Friday.  My training is still going well and I moved from 5 minute interval to 8 and was actually quite comfortable running this, well until the last two minutes of the last 8 minutes, alhtough I kept going, but could of done with a drink.  Mind you I think that is about to change as over the weekend my App says I have to run 20 minutes with no walking, yikes that's a bit of  an escalation!

I'ts also the 1st of the month and challenge time again at Live and Love Crafts and this month the theme is an easy one...... Stitching.  

Here's my card and the image I have chosen to use is a Candibean image called Summer Luvin Sunflower Daisy  by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

The papers are from Pion Design's My Precious Daughter release.  I have used 6x6 Pansy and the 12x12 Borders.



The image is layered onto a Noor Design diecut frame.  The edges have been made also using a Noor Design Border Die.



The bouquet is made up of 30mm two tone rose, 20mm, 15mm and 10mm roses, hortesanias, poppies and foam flower buds.  I have added leaves using a Marianne Design Die and a Noor Design Die.  The bouquet is finished off with a lace bow and a clay heart.



A tiny bouquet at the top right hand corner and a little water can charm tied with charm.  I have also added a resin applique corner and you can just about see all the stitching....



Before I go I would like to announce the winner of the Paperdolls Rubber Stamp Candy........ drumroll............

Carole Pollard

Yayyyy, please email me Carole so I can send off your candy.... crafteezee@gmail.com

Have a good weekend everyone.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

New Creations said...

OMG!!! This is a fab creation!!! Love the image with your little watercan charm. All the elements are so beautiful, I just love this and adore your creation!!!
Congrats to winner!!!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning! I love the gorgeous papers, embellishments, cut image and floral display!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Another brilliant creation just love this card the embellishments especially your flowers are stunning just perfect. Thank you so much I've just spotted my name as candy winner It's amazing and so kind of you and Christine. Love and Hugs Carole x

Becky said...

wow, what a gorgeous card. Love the adorable image and all the beautiful little details.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another beautiful creation! Such a cute image (I love the happy flower!) and the papers look so lovely.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Beautifully put together; the papers look gorgeous, and what an elegant die!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts