Friday 8 March 2013

Music Mimosa


Good Morning,

O.K. I have a few cards to share with you today.  Some I made and in my mega organisation I made them and forgot to post them. Tut Tut, I am naughty.

Firstly I'd like to say Hi to all my new followers, I hope you find something you like on my blog, well actually hopefully your here because you do like my blog, lol.  You will see that I like a variety of images, and colouring techniques for that matter.  My favourites are my copics, closely followed by distress ink colouring but I also love pencils on craft, so it depends on how the mood takes me and where I am.  I have taken in the last week of two to colouring a little in my lunch hour, so my distress markers are the easiest to grab.

First up is my DT card for BunnyZoe using the  gorgeous Bildmalarna image called Mimosa Playing, isn't she gorgeous.  I have coloured her with distress inks, yes in my lunch hour or two.





Next up is one of those dreaded boy cards. Well for my new followers boy cards and me don't get on, ummmm and clean and simple for that matter, I try but I rarely succeed.

Now although this is clean and simple and I really can't do this style, I actually do like how this turned out though, and Jane is you are visiting I'm sure you've fallen off your chair by now, lol.  

I owe the layout the my blogging buddy Lesley from Grenoville Greetings.  Lesley comes up with some fabulous ideas and is a whizz on the computer.  I needed to make an 18th and Lesley's computer idea was perfect, so I sought permission first to pinch the idea and with a little help from Lesley here is the finished card:-




O.K. Moving on, my next two cards are using Feb release Marianne Design Dies.  The first of these is for a chap in my office moving into his first house with his girlfriend today.

This is using on of the new Birdhouse Birds Collectables and perfect for a new home card.

My next Marianne Design Card is using the new Craftable Coffee Cup and Spoon CR1238



Sorry for such a long post but it was now or never, lol.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards Tracy, I love the first one such pretty soft colours and amazing embellishment
The computor card is awesome I might have to pinch this one sometime, you and Lesley are very clever
Love the new Marianne Designs cards too, The new papers and dies are wonderful, Great job all around
Hugs julie P

Sue said...

WOW!!!! Such a wonderful selection of cards today.
The image on the first card is adorable. I love the fabulous design of the second card and the colours and details on the other 2 cards are totally gorgeous.
So much inspiration in one post, I think I will be popping back later for another look
I hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Wow the first and the last one are totally gorgeous but then Im a sucker for vintage, have a great weekend.
Chris x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh these are all just gorgeous as always tracy :) i love these dies....need them!!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Tracy what a fabulous selection you have here! I love every one. My favourite has to be the first one of course. But oh WOw the second one Is just brilliant. I know just what you mean about making male cards and CAS. I really struggle too. But oh WOW this is great! Happy weekend to you. Judy x

May said...

Wonderful selection of cards, The first card the image is amazing... your colouring is Brilliant... Love them all.. Hugs May x x x

Dianne said...

HOLY MOLY Tracy 4 of them be still my heart:):), computer card brilliant,the coffee on so precious with the lovely sentiment,The birdcage and butterfly and flowers fabulous,now that first card is the BOMB!! All those beautiful additions, amazing and your coloring perfect.. Have a great weekend and thanks for so much inspiration....
Healing wishes sent your way...

Sassy Raggedy said...

I really wish I had your energy and mojo. Your creativity shines through on these lovely cards. Just wonderful Tracy. joann sassy raggedy

Turwen said...

Again wonderful new works!!!! I really, really love your creations!!!! They are always special!!!!

Hugs!

Heidi said...

Beautiful projects!
My favourite is the first one:)
Such a sweet image and your colouring is amazing.
Lovely details.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Sonia said...

Wowwwww,many stunning cards my dearest Tracy^_^
Love the computer card,very creative^_^
Lovely details and colors^_^
Have a beautiful day^_^
Sonia

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, goodness me, what a load of cards! Love 'm all, but I must admit that the first one is my absolute favourite! Hugs Frea

ellyscard creatief said...

These are beautiful creations .
Gr Elly

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the computer card is just perfect as a masculine card!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've been very tempted by this die and the tea cup too but I wasn't sure how to use it. You have used it perfectly! A fabulous card! Hugs, Lesley

Grenouille Greetings said...

And I've just realised there are four cards in the same post. Love the bird house! You did a great job on the computer card and your Bildmalarna card is a beaut! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Wow that's a whole lot of cards in one post. Love the Bildmalarna card. The second one...well it's male, so it is what it is, right?! :-) Cool idea though! 3rd one; cute with the little birdies on the house. Last one; beautiful card shape, gorgeous shape and one of my favourite colours, brown. Da*n we have run out of coffee :-(

Hugz,
Sandy