Monday 18 March 2013

Mischievious Mice

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine came and went as usual, I never seem to have enough hours in the day and speaking of which I still haven't got round to catching up on commenting, I'm so sorry if I haven't visited in a while, I will try my hardest this week, I haven't abandoned you promise.

 It's the start of a new week and a new theme at the Live and Love Crafts and this week the team will be focusing on "Fussy and Fancy".  Well I think all my cards are fussy and fancy so just love it and I know you will all love what the team have for you this week, they are all so very talented, so don't forget to keeping popping by.

Forgive my photo's I just couldn't seem to get a good photo that truly reflected the card so you will just have to take my word for it that it is better in real life.

I have coloured up an older image, but one I think is just soooo cute from Lili of the Valley.  The base of the card was created using a Go Kreate Die, just love these.  The gorgeous Aqua Paper is by Riddersholm and is called Camile, and matched the Aqua Poppies and Aqua PomPoms, all links at the bottom of the post as usual.



Oh have you seen the new Apples and Blackberries in store, they are yum, love them, and thought they would go well with my image, just imagine that the cake is apple and blackberry, now I'm feeling hungry, lol.  You can see a close up of them below and don't those Aqua poppies look fab too and all topped off with an Aqua Heart Pin and a dashing of gesso. Sounds like a recipe, hahaha.

The little tag pulls out to reveal a Friendship Recipe, which I edged in some aged aqua frantage.  The top of the tag is finished off with some seam binding, new pearl cord and pompom trim and finished with a bottlecap metal trinket.  I haven't photographed the pearl cord very well but its quite rigid so will stay where you want it to and it has pearls scattered along the way.  You can just about make out one in the picture below to the right on the tag.



Thanks for stopping by and for any comments that you may leave.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
ABC - Flowers
Crafty Cardmakers - Friendship

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it! Sweet image. I like aqua pom pom trim, turquoise popies, paper and creation.
Hugs,
Jasmina

Hellma said...

Such a beautiful card, love the attention to detail.

Becky said...

Absolutely stunning Tracy, as always, there's always so much to look at in your cards.
I've got this stamp, but it's still not seen any ink, I think I'll have to dig it out
Happy Monday
Hugs, Becky x

Sannekreativ said...

This is so beautifuld.
Hugs Sanne

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful Creation. Love it.
Gr Elly

Anne said...

Wonderful card! I love the image, and gorgeous coloring. Stunning embellishments.

Hugs, Anne.

Sonia said...

Stunning card my dear creative friend^_^
I love this image^_^
Have a beautiful day^_^
Sonia

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning Tracey. I love everything about this card.
Hugs Sharon, x

Sue said...

Awwww I love that image, those cute LOTV mice always make me smile! The colours and details you have added are all so beautiful.
I hope you have a good week
Hugs Sue

Kelly said...

Amazing, I cannot paint that small. look at those itty bitty mice. Your painting is beautiful and love the ornate card. Thanks for enabling us with apples and blackberries, I will go check it out!
Have a great week.
Kelly

Dianne said...

Awesome, look at all those details amazing and colored so beautifully, love it, thanks for sharing and have a great day...

Marie said...

Aw that's cute and made me smile :)

Elise said...

Wowwww Tracy! This is AMAZING!!! I really love your colouring .. it's beyond GORGEOUS! And all of your details and embellies .. absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! I so love it!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Heidi said...

Absolutely stunning!
Such a sweet image and your colouring is amazing:)
Lovely details.
Hugs, Heidi:)

May said...

Stunning creation Tracey, Your colouring is amazing... Such a cute image. full of wonderful design & detail...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Lovely Tracy, the image is wonderful and colored beautifully...joann sassy raggedy

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this over at LLC - and I'm completely open-mouthed in awe! It's utterly lovely...
Alison x

Sandy said...

I agree with everything Alison just said - it's a pleasure to see your work!
Sandy

Grenouille Greetings said...

My commenting is so behind I really don't think I shall ever catch up, Tracy.
How you manage to make this cute little image so vintagey is amazing. Fabulous embellishment too! Hugs, Lesley

Josephine said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Unknown said...

There it is; the aqua card I had envisoned when I put together your 1st DT package! But man am I happy I have Inlinkz to refer to when I go embellishment hunting on your cards! Took me ages to dicover the pin, LOL. Gorgeous stamp; thanks for bringing some fresh brands to LLC.

Hugz,
Sandy

galina avakyan said...

So cute mice hehehe they make smile!!!
with best wishes...

Elaine said...

Great Card and nice recipe. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Pia S said...

WOW - what a gorgeous card - filled with details put together so beautifully! And such a sweet image too!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very pretty Fancy card you have made. So creative. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. I hope to see you again next week. Xx Rosie