Thursday 4 October 2012

Indian Emma & Christmas Birdie


Hi Everyone,

I think the flu went to my head.  I scheduled these posts on the BunnyZoe blog but forgot to post on my own, goodness.

First up I have used  C.C. Designs Sugarplums Indian Emma and coloured her using polychromo pencils.  I layered her up on the gorgeous new Marianne Design Dies, aren't they fab, links below.



Ingredients:-
Image C.C. Designs Sugarplum Indian Emma
Text is Stempleglede stamp
Paper by Magnolia
Make It Crafty chipboard Leaves coloured with pencils


Next up is a christmas card using one of the Nellie Snellen's cutie stamps called Christmas Birdie.  I have used traditional colours and papers from My Minds Eye All is Bright and Wild Rose Studio Annabelles's Christmas.


Isn't she a sweetie...




Ingredients:-
Clear Flat Acrylic Round Gems (dotted on the snowflakes)

Hugs Tracy x

7 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Both totally gorgeous cards Tracy. Loving both images and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

WOW! Stunning cards Tracy. I love the images, your wonderful colouring and such gorgeous detailing too.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Sue

Lau W said...

So lovely cards, gorgeous papers, and so nice details !
xxx

Jane said...

Hiya, yep it's me - I am finally back blogging!
What stunning work my friend - and I sure hope you feel better soon
Hugs
Jane

Roma said...

Wow stunning cards !
lovely colours & very pretty detail x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy sorry to hear that you have the flu I do hope that you feel better soon. These are two spectacular cards the first one is so very pretty I love that cutie image also the frame, the second card is simply breathtaking the image and embellishments are out of the world awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

Ally said...

love both cards...I like the cosy xmas scene on the second one and the effect of kraft on the first one. both are stunning creation.
Hugs, Alessandra