Thursday 6 May 2010

Fairy of the Night

Evening Peeps,

Gosh I almost forgot to post this card. I used the bank holiday to get all organised and in fact it has put me all out with what I am doing and what the days of the week are, I must be getting old, lol. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Well my card today is of Ching-Chou Kuik's Fairy of the Night, Sweet Pea Stamp, available right here from Crafts & Me. I have for a change tried to keep this card simple, not an easy task for me, but nevertheless, I love the outcome, quite dramatic. I have had that felt for ages and finally found the opportunity to use it and the black looks stunning with the orange.


Hope you like it, I have to nip off now to take my son to a football game he is reffing. There is no rest for me I can assure you. This is my third night in a row and I am struggling. Those pitches are really windy!



I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Incy Wincy - Anything goes

 

8 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is coloured beautifully, love her dark wings.
Kelly.x

angelwhispers said...

Tracet this image is just stunning and looks fabulous in these colours!!! everything about it is perfect and very "simple" lol xx Love Chanelle xx

Tracy said...

Your colouring is superb, and the embellishments are gorgeous. I love your card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Teresa said...

Tracy your card is really stunning, you are right the black and orange is really stunning together.
Luv Teresa x

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Tracy and I love your colouring, really beautiful! Sorry it's taken me so long to answer your question about the SVG file I used, I'm afraid I can't remember where I got that particular file, it was a freebie and I just saved it in the SVG folder, it wasn't named. A couple of good places are SCALE E Files blog, lovely free files from there and SVG Cuts.com although these aren;t free they do give freebies every week too. Have a good weekend. Chris :)

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card. I love the colors. Thanks for playing with us this at Incy Wincy. Hugs, Kim

Vixykins said...

Absolutely awesome, I've ummed and ahhed over this stamp and you've done it proud!

zoe.payne said...

lovely card, really love the colours and image. and flowers are beautiful. xxx