Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sparkle with Love is Gone by Sweet Pea Stamps

I know, I'm back again and one more still to follow.

I can't believe another two weeks has passed and we are onto our third challenge already at Crafts and Me. This week is one of my favourite themes, SPARKLE. Woo Hoo, I do love a bit of sparkle and I know you do too.

I have chosen, ching-chou kuik's Love is Gone by Sweet Pea Stamps available from Crafts & Me . She is one of my favourites.

I have used that gorgeous key again, and positioned it just under that gorgeous purple flower.  This is made from air dry clay.  It is so easy to do, just pop some white soft airdry clay into the mould, leave overnight on the windowsil and that's it.  You can colour it however you like, it is really like and versatile.  On this ocassion I wanted a white key so I have just left it as it is.  How simple is that! Moulds and Clay are available from Crafts & Me.




Materials Used:-

Bo Bunny Glitter Papers, absolutely fabulous
Bazill cardstock
Prima flower
Marianne Designs Die - Swirls
Sentiment is from Sweet Pea Plate
Swaroski crystals/lace from stash
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Glamour Dust
Distress Inks for the background
Key is made from Air dry clay and mould - available from Crafts & Me


I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

The SweetStop - Sketch
Charisma Cardz - Quote Me
Handful of Stamps - Use up that stock
Crafty Creations - Make your own background
A spoonful of Sugar - 3D something
Paper Sundaes - 3 papers, 2 cardstocks, 1 flower (large) the other two are babies




16 comments:

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS! this is STUNNING, such a sweet image coloured in so beautifully ~ luv the colours, the papers are lush... oohhh I could go on & on,lol ~ I luv it! xx Lizzy xx

HappyCrafter said...

Another amazing creation! That sentiment is perfect for the image. Just can't get over how you can combine all the embellies so they look so good together, mine just look messy when I put more than a couple LOL!

stampinfrog said...

This is so stunning Tracy!Exquisite coloring and glitz!Fab papers and details!
Hugs,Connie

Unknown said...

Wow, what a stunning card! Beautiful image and great colourcombo. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Tracy another stunning creation an adorable image and your colours and design are just pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CarlaKH said...

What a gorgeous card.. the colors and details are so rich and elegant.. love this.

Crystal said...

This is fabulous! I love the rich colours and the little details you added! Such a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Teresa said...

Tracy such a graceful card I love all the sparkle and colours
Luv Teresa x

craftyb said...

Fab colouring of this image Tracy...your moonlight evening is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

Marley said...

What a gorgeous card,lovely image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Huggs Marley.

Alica said...

wonderful! I love how you colored the image, especially the background! amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

jennruggeri75 said...

This is just stunning. You used such pretty colors and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! Good luck :)

JayLynn said...

Gorgeous card! I love the rich colours and all the details! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

zoe.payne said...

what a beautiful card, you've really worked hard on every detail. love it all xx

Danderella said...

Wow, this card is just gorgeous! Sweet Pea images are so detailed they scare me...I love what you did! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation!! Lovely image and every detail is perfect! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena